Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Moderator: oldwrench

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Re: Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Post by Freya » May 2nd, 2008, 7:14 pm

((Why not? Gpa's inserted all forms of reference to different series in here already...))
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » May 2nd, 2008, 7:55 pm

((Go for it, the idea here is to do anything comical you can think of.))

Tim: Hey Merenwen, are prinnies supposed to be blue faced like yours? ........ Mr Lucas, um, dould those people who just came have some food too? It's that boy over there, she's really a girl, but sometimes he's a boy. I guess we need to put cold water on him to make him into herself. She's kind of Ramie 1/2 girl, 1/2 boy. Why does something seem backward, about that. Oh well, and that's her dad, he's a panda bear, well sometimes, and they are running away from those evil antlered rabbits in the woods. They have been looking for the perfect cup of tea to get rid of the curse that makes them keep changing. So I wondered if...

Lucas: Of course they can eat here....... A curse, you say. Oh how I love a good curse. They don't have to worry about those nasty Jackalopes here, we're well protected, I planted radishes around the place.

Tim: Radishes? Why radishes?

Lucas: Well, to keep the jackalopes off my land, dummy...... now go on and get this party started.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » May 3rd, 2008, 7:38 am

*Merenwen stopped choking the prinny and patted its head.*

Merewen: Hehe... sorry, Dobby.

Prinny: Dobby? Who's that dood?

Merenwen: You are!

Dobby: Oh...

*Merenwen smiled and hugged it (this time gently). She walked to the table with food and started eating (she gave some to Dobby as well).*
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » May 3rd, 2008, 7:59 am

*Emiko sits eating strawberries and thinks back to the village, remembering Theresa*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » May 3rd, 2008, 10:11 am

*Rune was still eating when a prinny bumped against her.*

Rune: Hello there. Do you want some? *Rune offered the plate to the prinny who looked like it was going to beg something?*

Prinny: I'm so- miss is not mad?

Rune: Mad? Whatever for? *Rune looked puzzled at the prinny still holding the plate out for it.*

Prinny: For hurting miss.

Rune: Hurt me? I don't get it...

Prinny: When I bumped into miss...did I not hurt miss? Before whenever I touch other demons they hit me and lock me.

Rune: Oh...that's too cruel!

*The relative demon of Merewen was suddenly behind Rune scaring her when she spoke.*

Mame: As long as he does what he's told under my contract, we wouldn't be hurting him.

Rune: Oh...but *Rune turns to the prinny beside her that just somehow mastered the puppy dog pout.* How does one obtain a contract with a prinny?

Mame: Oh very simple. You see that pouch that around their waist? It contains money that they need to release their souls. Now the owner has to mark it so that the prinnies will know whom to get their wages from. See that symbol over there at the far end? *Rune nodded.* That's my symbol.

Rune: Oh.

*Suddenly Chichi plopped down on Rune's head with a huff.*

Chichi: I know what you're thinking and I'll telling you...don't do it!

Mame: Do what?

Chichi: She wants to adopt that prinny. *Chichi's tail pointed to the prinny that bumped into Rune.* And I'm telling her no.

Rune: Why not?

Chichi: First, you don't have the money to pay them. Second, what is the relevance of having a prinny from hell when you're an angel?

*The prinny latched on to Rune's arm. Chichi scowled.*

Chichi: Hey! *He flew at the prinny and began shooing him.* You get away from her! She's my charge!

Rune: Chichi! Don't be so rude! *Rune gathered the prinny in her arms.* I wonder...is there anyway I can this prinny with me?

Mame: Well...it does seem attached to you. *The prinny burried his face in Rune's chest.* I suppose, Merewen's prinny could get lonely. I guess you may have that prinny providing it does service to Merewen as well!

Rune: I tell him. And thank you very much, you're very kind!

Mame: Please child, don't go blurting around those things! I'm a demon and I have a reputation to uphold.

*Rune hugged the prinny while Chichi sulked.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » May 3rd, 2008, 9:01 pm

*Merenwen over heard Rune, Chichi and Mame and walked over to Rune*

Merenwen: You know... You don't have to pay prinnies money necesarily.. Only the prinnies of demons want money. The prinnies in heaven do things for free and eventually their soul is freed through charity.. Maybe it will work for your prinny as well, which means you won't have to pay for it

*Merenwen smiled at Rune and turned to Dobby.*

Merenwen: Oi, Dobby. Could you get me some more food?

Dobby: Yes, dood!

*Dobby soon returned with food for Merenwen and Merenwen started eating.*
Don't feed me violins.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » May 4th, 2008, 3:14 am

*Rune smiled brightly and hugged the prinny once more before letting it go.*

Rune: Oooh! You see Chichi, maybe this prinny wouldn't need to be paid.

Chichi: Well it's a prinny of demons, not prinnies from heaven.

Mame: Well, technically since I'm giving this prinny to you then it's owner would be an angel and it would qualify as a prinny from heaven.

Rune: You see...you see...

*Suddenly the pouch of the said prinny glowed and the place where the symbol of Mame's was, was replaced by a new symbol. A solitary wing with a halo crowning it.*

Mame: Well there you go. Now Rune owns this prinny.

Rune: Yay! *Rune faced the prinny.* I'm going to call you...Zion. Understand?

*The prinny nodded and Chichi gave it a glare.*

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » May 4th, 2008, 8:50 am

*Tim loaded a plate till it was piled high with food, picked up a glass of lemon aid and turns back to the pool, and ran flat into Ramie, dumping the cold drink over him........... The red haired girl looks at Tim.*

Ramie: Ahhh, that's cold........ Oh, thank you Tim, it's so nice to be back to my normal self.

Tim: your, ah, welcome, I guess. *Tim looked at the lemon aid running down the front of her shirt, and not thinking, reached out with his napkin to dry it off.* I made you all sticky, let me rub it off.

Ramie: Eeek, no, I'll do it. *Ramie backs away and stumbles on the stone walk, and fell into the warm pool. The dark haired boy stood up in the pool.* Oh no, not again! Waaaaa.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » May 4th, 2008, 6:17 pm

*Emiko watches the spectacle and chuckles as she munches on a danish*

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » May 7th, 2008, 8:08 am

*Rune was smiling ever so brightly while gushing over her newly acquired prinny.*

Rune: Oooh, Zion...you know I can handle water! Do you want to see?

*The prinny nodded, obviously happy that his new mistress was entertaining him.*

Rune: Okay! *Rune closed her eyes and concentrated on the image of water. She wiggled her fingers and puffed out a breath, slowly she raised her hands and the water all around her flowed up, just like before. She opened her eyes and smiled as she drew in the water and made a slightly distorted waterball in the middle of her hands. The waterball floated, defying gravity in between her paralleled hands. Zion the Prinny watch closely and happily as the waterball followed the direction of his mistress's hands.*

*Chichi made a grunting noise of disapproval and plopped himself on top of Zion, starling the poor prinny who glomped Rune. Her concentration broken the previously controlled waterball went haywired. It looped above Rune, Zion and Chichi, whizzed passed Merewen and her demon relatives, jumped on both Zwerver's and Maurice's head, floated by Chin and Faelyn, bounced of Emiko's plate, glared?- well stopped in front of Tim for a while and then suddenly splashed itself on Ramie's face just as he/she got out of the warm water, coincidentally the said water was ice cold.*