*POOF*OMG!!!

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: *POOF*OMG!!!

Post by Zeratul2k » October 30th, 2011, 1:56 am

oldwrench wrote:You had one of the best RPG's of all time on this site. I was thinking that that one would really make a great story, like I'm doing with 5min. Gakkuo had everything that makes a good anime, schoolgirls, elves, kitsune, demons, romance, conflicts, magic, military, secret societies, aliens, the only thing missing was giant robots. I had a great time with that story. If you ever want to write this up, I think Zera would enjoy working on it too.

Oh well, RPG's or not, it's great to have you back here, Raine. I hope you can stop in often.
Yeah, and I was thinking of adding giant robots into the mix :p
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » October 31st, 2011, 5:05 am

hmmm,aaaw thank you guys!

yes i really love gakkou too...

ill think about it and keep you all posted.

^_^ you guys make me feel like im an RP creator...mwahahaha!lol

:pat: good to know ive been miss...

miss you all too! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » November 1st, 2011, 9:03 am

Zeratul2k wrote:
oldwrench wrote:You had one of the best RPG's of all time on this site. I was thinking that that one would really make a great story, like I'm doing with 5min. Gakkuo had everything that makes a good anime, schoolgirls, elves, kitsune, demons, romance, conflicts, magic, military, secret societies, aliens, the only thing missing was giant robots. I had a great time with that story. If you ever want to write this up, I think Zera would enjoy working on it too.

Oh well, RPG's or not, it's great to have you back here, Raine. I hope you can stop in often.
Yeah, and I was thinking of adding giant robots into the mix :p
I'll add a bunch of kittens, of course :love:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 1st, 2011, 2:28 pm

We already had a whole race of cat people, Sakura, and Aki and Mike adopted a little neko boy......... We thought of everythiing.

Zera, we didn't need giant robots, you put in the spartan armor, and I added Mike's gun truck, which is actually is more believable than giant robots.

darn that was a fun game
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 1st, 2011, 9:49 pm

Yeah, but remember that armor was from "project HAYABUZA", and it was called SEMI-powered infiltration armor. Guess what the POWERED BATTLE ARMOR looks like?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Return to “Introductions”