My lovely introduction

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
Inexplicable-Kai
New User

My lovely introduction

Post by Inexplicable-Kai » November 6th, 2010, 11:14 pm

Salutations everyone. I am a new member and I hope to become accustomed with everyone, and create some interesting memories. I might as well tell you that I don't dislike many people. It's very common for me to enjoy the presence of the majority of people (and mosters), even if their company is over the internet. =3 I welcome all of those who are willing to accept me, and oddly, the ones who don't. ^-^ Hooray for my subtle introdution. (* Is very conceited*) xD
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
-Albert Einstein

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: My lovely introduction

Post by oldwrench » November 7th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Well, hello there, welcome to our little corner of the net. I don't think you will find many who dislike you here, we're a very friendly bunch. post lots and we'll love you. Things are a bit slow at the moment, a few of the members are busy with school and such. Let us know what your likes and dislikes are, what your hobbies might be, and anything else about yourself that we might use against............ errrrr....... might be interested in. Check out the "short" stories section. There are some good stories there, Dinky wrote a really good novel based on Escaflowne called A Mystic Moon Vacation. Zeratul, and Kira have written a few really good short stories too. Hiki has a whole thread of her artwork, she does some very nice work. So, come on in, join the group and have some fun. "Don't forget to bring some catnip for Sakura."
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » November 7th, 2010, 11:18 pm

Welcome to our little corner of the internet. Pull up a chair and enjoy yourself.
So how did you end up finding us?
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Inexplicable-Kai
New User

Post by Inexplicable-Kai » November 8th, 2010, 2:05 am

Honestly, I found you guys by randomly searching for a good anime forum site. xD It was worth it though, you guys seem like a friendly bunch. ^-^
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
-Albert Einstein

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 8th, 2010, 5:20 am

Always friendly, and a bit crazy. What anime do you like? What have you watched? Have you been to any cons? and a million other questions.

The cake is not a lie!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 8th, 2010, 9:55 am

*Out of the ocean, the creature emerges. An arm outstretched, Finger pointed up. A loud war cry*

NIIINNNJJJAAA!!! MONKEYYYSSS!!!

Hiya! I'm Kira! Welcome to our grand little universe.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » November 8th, 2010, 10:20 pm

WELCOME~! I hope you enjoy your time here :3

Like gpa already asked: What are you hobbies? What anime do you like? ETC ETC. :D

Oh btw, if you do decide to check the Short Stories section and go to my art thread... be sure to skip the first pages. They're horrible 8D Just go to the last page(s), they're less horrible :D
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 9th, 2010, 8:42 pm

Heeeey, welcome, welcome! Enjoy your stay and do tell us about you. Cookies? *offers plate of cookies*
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Inexplicable-Kai
New User

Post by Inexplicable-Kai » November 11th, 2010, 12:38 pm

I enjoy many things. These things include: Astrology, painting, writing, singing, reading, swimming, playing MMORPG's, making random faces while responding to my friends, collecting dolls, collecting fairy figures, collecting books.

Favourite anime: Angel Sanctuary, Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), Black cat, Ouran high school host club, Fushigi Yugi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Slayers, Bamboo Blade, Karin, K-on, Gravitation, AIR, Clannad, Tora Dora, Gurren Lagann, Lucky Star, Kaichou wa maid sama, Cheeky angel, Dragon ball GT, Rozen Maiden, Fooly cooly, Wallflower, Shadow Skill, Azumanga Daioh, Strawberry Panic, Le petite cosette, Pandora Hearts,Hakushaku to Yosei (Earl and Fairy), soooooo much more. ^-^
-Albert Einstein

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 11th, 2010, 2:59 pm

Lots of good ones there! Try the anime Spice and Wolf, you might like it.