Back With A Vengeance!

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
xXemobunnyXx
Established Member
Established Member

Back With A Vengeance!

Post by xXemobunnyXx » May 10th, 2010, 5:26 pm

:.: :shy: :.:

No-one probably remembers me. To most, I am new. But I am a former member who has come back.

I need a break from all the other hectic, fast-paced forums I am a part of, wanted to relax a bit and just have fun. If you recognize me, and are mad at me for whatever reason, I apologize.

Now that I am back, I plan to be much more active. There are so many things I enjoy doing: RPing, Fan Fic writing, etc. that there's no way I can resist jumping in here! :thumb:

Anyway, my name is Katie. I am a girl. :shy: Normally, I prefer Furries to Anime, but there are some occasions where I can't help but go "moe" over a cute anime comedy or feel the chills from a good anime horror. If you want to know anything specific about me, just ask. :meh:
Little girls can love unconditionally....and they can hate unconditionally as well...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Back With A Vengeance!

Post by Zeratul2k » May 11th, 2010, 5:55 am

Hey, welcome there! Your nick does ring a bell, but I gotta say I honestly don't remember you.

Still, have lots of fun! And have a cookie as well! *Offers plate of cookies*
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

xXemobunnyXx
Established Member
Established Member

Post by xXemobunnyXx » May 11th, 2010, 5:32 pm

Hoot! Cookies! :love: :ho: :love:
Little girls can love unconditionally....and they can hate unconditionally as well...

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » May 11th, 2010, 6:08 pm

Well I remember you. Welcome back.
Now to put you to work... :gg:
If I remember right you had a few stories that you started that never got finished.
*cough* Archangle Girl *cough*
Sorry, had something in my throat. :meh:

P.S. I am just kidding about needing to finish the story. I can't remember the number of stories that I started, but never finished. :shy:
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

xXemobunnyXx
Established Member
Established Member

Post by xXemobunnyXx » May 11th, 2010, 7:45 pm

I forgot I even made that one until now..... :sob:

Actually, I kind of like how it read. (For once, usually I hate looking at old stories.) And therefore I may re-write and continue, especially if you really want me to go on.

I also want to post my fan fictionitas. :shy:

The spelling Nazi deep inside says Archangel is spelled thus. :hmm:

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » May 11th, 2010, 8:03 pm

Hi there....... I don't remember you........ well, I don't remember a lot of things. So you like furries, and horror, have you seen Pom Poko? Just good horror is Le Portrait de Petite Cossette, a very haunting tale.
Please, do finish your story, and let us see any others you have, we seem to like stories around here.
Have fun, and bring anyone else you can find, as in shoeless boyfriends......... funny thing, my girls always called them clueless boyfriends.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » May 11th, 2010, 10:07 pm

xXemobunnyXx wrote:The spelling Nazi deep inside says Archangel is spelled thus. :hmm:
"Angle", "Angel". See what I ment by my lack of spelling. Besides, I was only off by a matter of degrees.

Oh the puns are getting bad now. :gg:
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » May 11th, 2010, 10:45 pm

Oh and if you are in the US I would suggest checking out "When they Cry."

Moe girls + creepy horror = pure fun

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » May 12th, 2010, 12:40 am

JHawkNH wrote:Oh and DO check out "Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni"

Moe girls + creepy horror = pure fun
TFTFY
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » May 13th, 2010, 10:01 am

I think I remember you! Welcome back~!! :love: Always nice to have old new members :D

I agree with JHawk! Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Kai/Rei) and Umineko no Naku Koro ni are great for horror and gore :D Umineko a little less than Higurashi though... But still, great fun :3 For as far as death and decay go for fun X3
But... why do you have to be in the US to watch it? :hmm:
Don't feed me violins.