dont need it tho...

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
Sango....
Established Member
Established Member
Location: suffocating under tons and tons of books *coughing*

dont need it tho...

Post by Sango.... » March 22nd, 2009, 4:42 pm

i dont feel like introducing myself yet again....i dont think i even need to be doing this..still
since i wasnt here for a long time...some people might be new...and dont know me..or maybe knew me... but dont remember me...so here goes..
Name: Sango....
and thats all i can tell....>.<
my xams went quiet good...and now all im doing is reading books..i was so absorbed in a book i finished recently that my parents decided not to buy me any more books untill i learn to read them normally...( they do have a ground for that. i wasnt participating any work at home.and when they tried to irritate me too much i went up on roof and detached myself from others.....though i wasnt really reading there,i just read 2 pges and then started roaming around and sight-seeing..lol)
this afternoon i did a good thing..i watched hitman!! yay! i loved the movie though i could hardly catch the story since my 8 months niece was hating it....but Timothy was great!so was the action!
anyway..i cant write anymore...my sister is eating up my brain.....>.<
Fallen Angel, destined to fly...
Broken and Crazy, but too strong to cry....

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: dont need it tho...

Post by oldwrench » March 22nd, 2009, 7:07 pm

Hope you get your brain back........ Hi Sango, it's nice to see you here again. Glad things went well at school. I can understand how you are with books. I got in trouble reading when I was young, had a little night light and an extension cord and would read under my covers at night......... till mom caught me. Books are good though, I still like reading scifi and fantasy books. Hope to see you around here more often. And maybe catch you on yahoo messenger again.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » March 23rd, 2009, 3:30 pm

Welcome back Sango.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » March 23rd, 2009, 5:23 pm

Welcome back Sango!! Be sure to drop in some more if you can :love:
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 24th, 2009, 6:02 pm

Hey, welcome back!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 27th, 2009, 8:17 pm

welcome back sango
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway