Yo im the admin

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
Olray

Yo im the admin

Post by Olray » December 2nd, 2007, 6:38 am

I was asked to look after this site and the old cutest anime girl thing. Akari is out cold for some time while shes recovering in a hospital close to here. After this the doctors promised her a free vacation at a health resort and i dont expect her to be back until end of the year.

because she made a fuss of this contest i really need to get this thing running. i got a copy of her hard disk with (hopefully) all the stuff i need but of course would be nice if someone could tell me a bit more about my duties to avoid calling her by phone every day. i dont have time to check all of this 465 gigabyte backup

lots has changed here after my last... intervention so

hi and whats up :pif:

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Yo im the admin

Post by Zeratul2k » December 2nd, 2007, 7:26 am

O_o

Dude, first of all, what happened to our Godess of Cuteness? Second, just ask if you need something but I think you can find everything in that huge backup (you might like to narrow the search to the CAG of previous years, where possible). Third, but not less important, hi there!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » December 2nd, 2007, 7:54 am

yes! quite in the same order!

1) What happened?!? Is she going to be ok?!? Is it just a cold?! *starts to cry* She HAS to be okaaay!!!

2) I will provide what help I can to the CAG contest.

3) It's nice to finally meet you Olray-san! *bows*

4) *frets over Sakura's well-being*

:.: :swt: :sob: :omg: :love: :kiss: :ho: :pat:

SEND OUR LOVE TO SAKURA-SAN!!!

PS: I hope the attending to the site doesn't put you out too much Olray-san. I guess I had always accepted that Sakura was our leader (thinks of Excel saga and hail il pallazzo!) HAIL SAKURA! but I never had appreciated all she did for us. And thank you very much for stepping in during her absence and keeping us informed Olray-san! I know it means a lot to me and I'm sure it means a lot to the others that you've told us. Please keep us updated on any way we can help either of you while Sakura takes a needed rest. Once again, thank you so much for telling us about Sakura and for sticking with us at the forums as she recovers!

*bows deeply*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » December 2nd, 2007, 12:19 pm

Basically the same as the previous two posts so I won't bother you by posting those things again. Anyway, pleased to meet you and thanks for taking over. ^^
Don't feed me violins.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » December 2nd, 2007, 3:51 pm

*Is very worried about Sakura* I hope she's allright, please tell us when you get any news about her wellbeing. Also I'm happy to meet you. And finally as with all those above me, I'd be very willing to help out with anything you need.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 2nd, 2007, 4:53 pm

Oh my! Please send Sakura all our love and support, tell her we wish her to get well soon.

It's nice to meet the one behind the scenes. Thanks for taking over this great little site in Sakura's absence. When she returns, stop by and say hello from time to time. We all would be happy to hear from you.

About the DAG contest, I haven't a clue how she runs it. I did send her a group of entries in an e-mail. If you need me to reenter them, just give us an e-mail link and I'll re-send them. All the other anime contests of this type I've been in have worked through a thread in the forums, so I can't help with how she does it.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 4th, 2007, 10:01 am

i came online as soon as i got Freya-chan msg!!!!!!!!!IS SHE ALRIGHT????/SAKURA-CHAN!!!!*CRIES*give her a hug for me if u can....tell her to get well soon.

err and hi to you.
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » December 4th, 2007, 6:59 pm

unfortunately I've been informed we will not be given any more information. We will just have to wait until she comes back. :shy: :sob:
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » December 4th, 2007, 7:04 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :sob:
Don't feed me violins.

Olray

Post by Olray » December 5th, 2007, 6:25 am

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeees! :pat: