Onegai University: The Game

Moderator: Freya

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: Onegai University: The Game

Post by Kira » June 15th, 2008, 9:33 am

*Yagumi stands, watching her turn her body, her back facing him, her small frame, looking so fragile. He feels guilty, blaming himself. Knowing he should have done something, known the truth. He wants to do everything in his power to protect her, make her feel safe and secure. He finally walks over to the kitchen quietly, not turning on any lights, letting the dim television, illuminate the small apartment for him. He reaches for a small glass, rinses it out. He reaches for the fringe, opens the freezer and drops three small cubes of ice. Then nabs a purified pitcher of water. He pours her a drink, then places everything back, carefully and quietly, trying to make as little noise as possible. He gently and carefully places the chair next to the sofa as a bedside table, so she wouldn't knock it over when reached for it. He stares down at her small frame body once again, longing to brush her back, but fights the urge. He goes to turn off the Television, to eliminate any noise or light, so that Shi could sleep more comfortably. Then sits on the floor, crossing his leg in a mediation pose. He closes his eyes, but keeps his ears open, so he can be quick to response if she needs him*
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 15th, 2008, 10:18 am

*Miyu keep staring out of the window,she didnt realised how long she had been waiting for ritsuko.The door opened without her realising,she kept looking outside...a hand touched her shoulder and she jumped,turning her head to see Aki staring at her worriedly*

Aki:Ritsuko-san called us,are you okay?what's wrong?

*Miyu shook her head and stood up looking at the woman next to aki*
Miyu:Ritsuko-san,im fine can i go back in class....

Ritsuko:gomen miyuki chan...but i think that you need to go home and rest for today...No protest..

*Miyu nodded and allow aki to take her bag and walk her out of the school,aki asked so many question she didnt answered,when she got home,she got in her bed not talking to anyone but staring at the ceiling.outside her door two very worried people stood*

Kishou:did she tell you what's wrong?she was fine this morning...

Aki:she didnt...she refuses to talk...the ony thing she said was to call shouhei and tell him she wont make it to their meeting later....but she didnt tell me to tell him she's sick...

Kishou:dont call shouhei...i'll going to pick up jin from school and i'll have to pass by the garage and give the rest of the group the invitations....besides maybe will know what happened...

aki:i guess...did you see that look...that look of sadness and pain....i havent seen that look since the funeral of her sister
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 16th, 2008, 4:34 pm

* Shuji stepped down from his car and walked towards Shouhei's RX-8, inside where Satsuki and Kaede. Victoria started her car and rolled next to The Stig's car that was already on position. *

Shuji: Who's on the blacktop, girls?

Satsuki: The Stig and a rookie.

Shuji: Rookie?

Satsuki: First time we'll see her drive, although she claims she's good enough to take him on.

Shuji: Where did you find her?

Kaede: She's Shouhei's sister.

Shuji: Ah, right, now I remember her. OK, let's get this started!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 16th, 2008, 4:59 pm

*Aki enters miyu's room with a tray,she sigh as she sees the 17 yr old,under the covers staring at the glass doors to the balcony....*

Aki:Miyu-chan,if you want to see the stars that bad then you should go outside.....

*still no answer,Miyu just covered her head with the blanket*

Aki:ive brought you something to eat....ritsuko-san told me that you need to eat to get some strenght in you...so please it...

*Aki held back her tears...she hated when she would shut everyone down...it had been like that when her sister died....it had caused her so much pain to see her again in that state*

Aki:Miyu...i place it here on the table...be sure to eat it...or it will get cold...

*Aki left the room,closing the door behind her.she didnt hear the small sniff,miyu remove the covers...she stared at the ceiling*
Im crying...again..maybe it's because i realise my feelings...for him...maybe i realised that we were never a couple...i wasnt even in his plans....we never talked about..our relationship...are we even a couple??but....will he want to be now....
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 16th, 2008, 6:01 pm

* Shuji gave the sign and both cars launched from the start line, tires screeching, The Stig taking the lead as they entered the first bridge an into the twisty uphill road of the coast. Victoria was doing her best to keep up on her Honda S2000, but her slightly modified car wasn't a match for a race-prepared car like the one she was facing. *

Satsuki: She doesn't looks too good...

Kaede: Oh, give her a break.

* The Stig reached the end of the road at the peak and braked hard, then turned the car around and launched downhill, passing next to Victoria as she reached the peak. *

Shuji: That was weird...

Satsuki: What was weird?

Shuji: That start after the drift was slower than usual.

Satsuki: He must be taking it easy.

Shuji: You think so?

* Reaching the first airpin, The Stig braked then threw the car into a drift. One of the rear tires blew up, though, and the car just slipped sideways towards the rail. Victoria, who was catching up, braked hard to avoid crashing into him and stopped in time to see The Stig crashing into the rail and breaking it. The car flew into the sea, spinning on it's axis and crashed in the water, sinking quickly. *

Shuji: S#$t! I knew it! The friggin' tires were bogus!

* Some of the people that were watching the race tried to help, but the site of the crash couldn't be reached easily. Victoria, rushed down the hill and stopped next to Satsuki. *

Victoria: What the hell was that?

Kaede: Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap...

Satsuki: We gotta do something!

* Sirens started to blaze in the background and Shuji ran to his car on instinct. *

Shuji: Sorry girls but I'm out of here. The law can do more to help him than me right now, too.

* Victoria, Satsuki and Kaede looked at each other, knowing Shuji was right, then decided to bail out of there as well. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 16th, 2008, 6:17 pm

*Aki kneel down next to the small boy*

Aki:gome jin-kun,but Miyu-chan isnt feeling well....*she raises her head to look at kishou*well?

Kishou:noone was at the garage i'll be going later on...

Jin:why doesnt miyu-chan wants to see me...

Aki:she's just...not herself right now....but im sure you can cheer her up tomorow....

Jin:Only shouhei can do that..

*Aki looks at the boy in shock...how much he knew about his aunt...poor kid she thought thinking he has no family*

Kishou:Jin how about we pay him a visit...

Jin:Really can i??yes

*Miyu shut her eyes closed....she had heard little jin's voice she had come to the door in time to hear him say shouhei and had come to closed the door and back to her bed...she felt like drowning*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 16th, 2008, 9:52 pm

* Aoi parked her car in front of the school and got off, looking at the open gate. Ritsuko saw her and walked up to her. *

Ritsuko: Hey there miss... Aoi, was it?

Aoi: Yes. Akagi-san?

Ritsuko: Please call me Ritsuko. What brings you around?

* The passenger window rolled down and Shouhei took a peek out. He was still playing around with the remote controller they had used to drive The Stig's car in the race against Victoria. *

Shouhei: We are just waiting for Miyu-chan.

Ritsuko: Oh, I sent her home already, she was a little sick.

Shouhei: Ah, I see. Thanks!

* Aoi got on the car, started it and drove towards Miyu's house. Once there he jumped out and turned towards Aoi. *

Aoi: Want me to wait.

Shouhei: I don't know, really. Hmm... wait for me ten minutes, if I don't come back just wait for me at the garage.

Aoi: Ok, sure.

* Shouhei walked to the door and doubted for a second before deciding to ring the bell. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 16th, 2008, 9:59 pm

*kishou opened the door,he waas puzzled to see shouhei looking back at him*

Kishou:shouhei??what...

jin:Shouhei!!!
*Jin had push kishou aside and had grab shouhei by the arm and drag him inside*

Jin:Come in!!come...Miyu-cha-

Aki:Jin-kun!!

*Jin mouth closed,he lowered his head.kishou had closed the door and walk to stand next to jin*

Kishou:we were about to go visit you....if your here for miyu...well she's a sick right now...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 16th, 2008, 10:19 pm

Shouhei: Yeah, Ritsuko-sensei told me she had sent her home early. Where is she?

Kishou: she's in her room but in no condition to see anyone.

Shouhei: Oh...

* Jin was still holding Shouhei's arm and was looking at him. *

Shouhei: Hey, Jin, remember Aoi? She's right outside on her car. Why don't you tell her to take you for a spin?

Jin: Really!? Yay!

* Jin turns and runs outside before Aki or Kishou can do anything. Aki then tries to catch up with him and Kishou gets distracted wondering what to do. Shouhei uses the distraction and walks inside, wondering which door leads to Miyu's room. He walked around for a while until he noticed a door with light from the under it with a beautiful painting on it. He knocked on the door while speaking. *

Shouhei: Miyu? It's Shouhei. If you're there... open up, please, I want to talk with you.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 16th, 2008, 10:43 pm

*Miyu's eyes shot open,with a loud thump she fell on the floor..*

Miyu:aie!

*Raising to her feet she wipe her tears,although her face was still pale...she made her way to the door,she open the door only to face down*

Miyu:um what?what are you doing here?
*she walk to in her room and stood looking out of the window,Although she was upset she was embarras to be seen wearing her harlow blue satin dressing robe,she shook her head and gazed outside*