Onegai University: The Game

Moderator: Freya

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Onegai University: The Game

Post by Zeratul2k » July 8th, 2008, 7:13 pm

* SO not good... ok, Shouhei, think! ... oh, what the hell, if I'm going to die now, at least let me die happy. Shouhei turned towards Miyu suddenly and gave her a deep kiss. Her father walked down the hall, but passed by her room without even stopping and entered a room at the end of the hall. Shouhei kept kissing Miyu, not realizing the danger had already passed. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 8th, 2008, 7:49 pm

*As soon as shouhei's lips were on hers,miyu melt immediately one arm around his neck pulling him close and the other one on his arm,she wasn't thinking about anything,it surprise her but she was with him now,nothing else matters,she was sitting upright her back leaning against the door*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 8th, 2008, 7:57 pm

* Shouhei placed a hand on her back, pulling her closer to him as he kept kissing her. He broke the kiss but kept planting kisses on her, moving towards her neck. He started playing with her hair and caressing her, already forgetting where he was or what time it was. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 8th, 2008, 8:01 pm

*Miyu's breathing increases as his lips departed from hers,she yearn for him.The beating of her heart has also increase and she felt her body shiver at every caress*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 8th, 2008, 8:17 pm

* Shouhei kept kissing downwards, his hands busy caressing all her body. He felt her heart beating fast and noticed his was as well. He felt light-headed, but it wasn't quite like when his condition kicked in, so he promptly ignored it. He kissed Miyu deeply again then helped her up, guided her to her bed and made her sit in it. He kneeled in front of her and caressed her face before kissing her again, his hands now on her hips. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 9th, 2008, 5:13 pm

*Miyu panicks,she breaks up the kiss looking away,she couldnt face him,is this really right....were losing control arant we?is this what shouhei really wants?*

Miyu:Umm...um i gotta go in the bathroom for a second*she gets up and walks to open the door inside her room to the bathroom,closing the door she sighs and drops to the ground.*

Miyu:I-Im scared....

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 9th, 2008, 5:37 pm

* Shouhei sat on the bed, thinking. After a few minutes he walked to the bathroom door, and tried to talk just loud enough for Miyu to hear him, but not someone outside the room. *

Shouhei: Miyu, I'm... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to push you to... well, what I mean is...

* Shouhei tumbled over his words and they ran away. He was left there without knowing how to continue. He wanted to do something, anything, because he hated feeling like that, so he did the only thing he could do in the place he was in. He tried to turn the bathroom's door knob and, to his surprise, it turned. The door opened slowly. He knew he shouldn't but he looked in anyway and saw Miyu sitting on the floor. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 9th, 2008, 5:45 pm

*Miyu sat deep in though after hearing what shouhei said,her heart fell,im being mean too mean....i can't do this too shouhei..,she felt someone looking at her she raised her head to see shouhei looking at her,she blink*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 9th, 2008, 5:59 pm

* Shouhei kneeled in front of her and hugged her. She took her to the bed and enveloped her in his arms. *

Shouhei: How about we just stay like this?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 9th, 2008, 6:18 pm

*Miyu smile,she pull him closer to her,enjoying his warmth,she turn to face him kissing him softly on the lips*

Miyu: sorry...we got out of control...sorry i got scared