5 Minutes - Reloaded

5 Minutes is running here

Moderator: Zeratul2k

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: 5 Minutes - Reloaded

Post by oldwrench » September 28th, 2007, 11:01 pm

*The flight to the moon base had seemed long this time. Why were they sending him back to the Krikav? He hadn't seen Colonel Hellwind since the krikav had been damaged in the attack at Mar Sara. The EDF had taken him and Ghost back to earth before the battle was even over. Now he was returning to the commander that thought he was a deserter. The guards led him from the general's private landing pad, through the base to the main hangar, and the waiting Krikav.As the guards left, Chad stepped up to the large open hangar deck. He had only been on the ship those few days, but it so familiar, and welcoming. Chad hears a familliar voice and turns.*

Chad: Georgianna, ah, captain.....damn it's good to see you. Are you an the Krikav too? I don't know what's going on, they just came and grabbed me from my bunk back on earth and said I was reassigned here.

*A junior officer rushes up to them and salutes. Chad, surprised, salutes back. He notices her name tag says Tammy, and she has a bit of an awe struck look on her face.*

Tammy: Captain Ross,I was sent to meet you, and make sure your accomodations are sufficient sir. And...and you're Captain McFarlaine........ I was so excited to meet one of the hero's of the battle of Mar Sara, and now I get to meet two of them. Two of my friends heard all about it, one night at a bar, from Lieutenant Chriton. It must have been an amazing battle, just your few mechs winning against such terrible odds. They told me his mech was almost destroyed and he was almost killed, but he kept fighting till the last enemy surrendered. I was so jellous that they got to spend a weekend with him, but now I've met two of you.

Chad: Ah, That's John Chrichton?

Tammy: Oh yes, he led the attack, he fought more than a dozen mechs. Will you please tell me about the battle sometime?

Chad laughs: Well, John is quite the hero. At least if your friends are good looking girls. Is that how it happened Georgianna, I don't think I remember the details quite right. *Laughs again.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » September 28th, 2007, 11:22 pm

* Knocks on the door wake Dominic up. He stands, takes his pistol and goes to the door. *

Dominic: Who is it?

????: The law, Mr. Torres. Open up!

* Dominic hid the gun and opened the door. *

Dominic: Henry, I thought you said you were gonna call me if there were any news on our asylum request?

Henry: It's not about that... well, it MAY be about that.

Dominic: What do you mean?

Henry: We just received the periodical communication from the HIgh Council from Earth. It said, among other stuff, two things you should be aware of.

* As he talked, Henry walked into the apartment. Dominic closed the door and followed him in. *

Dominic: Shoot.

Henry: There's an APB for you.

Dominic: An arrest order... doesn't really surprises me.

Henry: And there's this bigwig comming, too.

Dominic: A politician?

Henry: Yeah. It has to do with that incident at Mar Sara. Maybe they are ready for a peace treaty?

Dominic: Who knows...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » September 29th, 2007, 1:11 am

Earth: Bar. One Month Ago

*A very breaded and shaggy looking man sits at the bar, while a dog sits at his feet. The Barkeep walks by*

Shaggy Man: Hey! Barkeep! another round...whats that, oh right...And some more water for my dog.

*A few attractive young ladies walk in, the Shaggy Man winks and raises his empty shot in a cheer, the girls raise their eyebrows at him. The Shaggy man reclines a bit in his chair. He reaches into his pocket to pull out some change, when a very small metal looking laptop falls, A young woman sees and picks it for and sees the initials: I.A.S.A*

Young Woman: Here you go sir.

Shaggy Man: Thank you kindly.

*The Shaggy Man turns back as the barkeep returns with a new shot, The Shaggy Man takes the shot, wipes his mouth and makes a face*
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » September 29th, 2007, 3:08 am

*Georgianna chuckles slightly*

Georgianna (to Ross): Yes, apparently neither does he.

*Georgianna just keeps smirking and folds her arms across her chest*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » September 29th, 2007, 4:18 am

* Daniel was checking the ship's status on his console when Yuki interrpted him. *

Yuki: Colonel, sir?

Daniel: Yes, Yuki?

Yuki: Captain Ross is here.

Daniel: Ah, thank you. Can you finish here? There's only the shields checklist left.

* Daniel went to the hangar and looked for Chad. He saw him just outside of one of the dropships, talking with Georgianna and one of the Warrant Officers. He went to them. *

Daniel: Good afternoon, ladies, gentleman.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 29th, 2007, 4:34 am

*Chad, surprised, looks for a moment like he is looking for a place to run. Then looks down at his shoes.*

Chad: Damn, why did he have to come so soon. What do I say, is he still angry with me..... Someone wanted me here, somehow I'll just have to take whatever comes. *Chad straightens up and salutes the colonel.* Lieut.....Err, Captain Ross reporting for duty , sir. Crap, I'm wearing jeans and a tee shirt, and I haven't had a chance to shave since yesterday, he'll chew me a new....

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » September 29th, 2007, 4:56 am

Daniel: Welcome aboard. I'm sorry you were brought on such a short notice, it took me a while to find the right strings to pull.

Tammy: Sir!

Daniel: Oh, Miss Sosa. Gotten used to the vessel yet?

Tammy: Yes, sir.

Daniel: Good. Captains, I would like to talk with you before we leave. See me on my quarters when you get a chance.

* Daniel gave them a short salute and left the hangar. *

Tammy: Boy... well, gotta go! I need to make sure all provisions are here!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 29th, 2007, 6:02 am

Chad looks after the Colonel: Pulled strings? But why.....why would he want me back? I don't understand.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » September 29th, 2007, 9:33 pm

*Georgianna looks at Chad*

Georgianna: Maybe because you're an extraordinary pilot and fiercely loyal to your companions.
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 30th, 2007, 2:19 am

Chad smiles, and turns a little red faced: Ya, maybe. I always was loyal to my gang. Maybe this is where I belong. Capt....ah, Georgianna, I'm glad to see you here. I always worried you had gotten in a lot of trouble because of Mar Sara. Do you know what happened with the others? No-one ever told me how things turned out.