5 Minutes is running here

Moderator: Zeratul2k

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: Game

Post by Kira » August 8th, 2007, 9:00 pm

John: That depends? What do ya need?
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » August 8th, 2007, 10:26 pm

Georgianna: Lieutenant Ross is over the next embankment. I need to capture and hold that base but he needs attention immediately. Give him whatever care he needs Crichton, we're in deep here.

*Georgianna closes the com link to the others and takes off towards the opposing base. Rapidly approaching it she finds it guarded by eight light mechs equipped with a high power rail gun and the Lancers from the Ticonderoga, all which seem to be locking swiftly onto her location*

Georgianna: this is suicide!

*With a loud cry Georgianna forces her thrusters and shields to max power as a barrage of enemy fire rains down on her*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 9th, 2007, 12:57 am

Dominic: Sorry, Spirit, I have a plane to catch.

* Dominic, remembering the squads radio code, opens a com link to Rose and Ben. *

Dominic: Bullseye, Queen of Blades, this is Gunner. Last orders before I go, support Spirit. Don't let the Krikav fall, it might be Earth's only foothold on this place.

Rose: Where are you going, Gunner?

Dominic: To Shakuras, a neutral colony not too far from here. Remind that to the Colonel when you get a chance, tell him we'll be waiting there.

Rose: Roger that, sir. Over and out.

* Dominic closes the link and flies towards the Atropos. *

Dominic: OK, that did it. I'm ready to go.

Rydia: Good. Follow me.

* Both the Atropos and Dominic's Thunderbird flew north, towards the sea and away from the battle. Back on the battlefield, Ben found a priviledged position and started firing against enemies in the open while Rose landed near Georgianna, helping her with her enemies. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » August 9th, 2007, 1:28 am

*Georgianna receives several blows but then feels the have ceased. She looks up in surprise and sees Queen and Bullseye helping her. She reopens her com link*

Georgianna: Queen! Bullseye! Did Gunner send you here?

*Georgianna tries to looks around for the rest of the old team from the Krikav but realizes she needs to focus on the battle at hand*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 9th, 2007, 3:07 am

Rose: Affirmative, Spirit. We have to keep pushing and make way for the marines!

* A group of tanks open fire against Ben, who moves out of the way before the shells hit, beign warned by Yuki. *

Ben: Leave the tanks to me and take care of the doors.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 9th, 2007, 3:44 am

Chad: How long was I out? Did they capture the base before the Ticonderoga mechs rebooted? Damn I wish someone would get here.

Ghost: A mech is approaching, it is John Chriton.

Chad: John, what's happening? Did they capture those mechs before they could get restarted?

* Chad gets a rundown on the situation from John.*

Chad: Why did they take so long? What the ---- were they waiting for, Christmas? Nuts, I screwed it up again, I should have waited. But if they would have just attacked right away, I told them they only had a few minutes. Ghost, command override, we have to get up this hill, now.... John, my thrusters are out, I need you to lift me over the hill. I can put the Ticonderoga mechs in reboot again. It's bad enough to face the tanks and perimeter defense without those extra mechs too. Maybe I can get something right yet. Forget the injuries, John, I'll be alright. There's nothing you could do for broken ribs anyway. Just don't bang me down hard.
Last edited by oldwrench on August 9th, 2007, 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » August 9th, 2007, 3:48 am

*John in his Mech Epyon, helps Chad*

John: Before I thrust us out of here, Are you okay?
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 9th, 2007, 3:49 am

Chad: I'll be ok, I've been beat up before, I 'll survive. Ghost go to full field sensors, we need all the cover we can get.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » August 9th, 2007, 3:53 am

*John stills takes a few extra safety precaution, so not to harm Chad, while in his mech. He thrusts Epyon just enough to get them out of there, and over the hill and careful lands Chad safely on the ground*

John: Hey Cap! I got Chad, he okay. Whats your situation, over?

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » August 9th, 2007, 3:55 am

Georgianna: Right! Queen! You and me! Let's get this done! There are teammates that need our help!

*Georgianna fires full thrusters and full shields and tackles a defending mech. She grabs the mech by it's respective head and fires her shoulder cannon at point blank range. Before their eyes the mech explodes and Georgianna is thrown back from the explosion. She lands in a defensive stance with Reina smoking slightly and shields down to 85%. The other defending mechs scramble their positions towards her and Georgianna opens fire*

Georgianna: no more playing nice.... this is WAR!