5 Minutes is running here

Moderator: Zeratul2k

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Re: Game

Post by Freya » August 9th, 2007, 3:59 am

*Georgianna hears Crichton over her com link*

Georgianna: We have it under control Crichton. Stay where you are and Keep Ross there!

*A thought crosses Georgianna's mind and she smirks and adds*
Georgianna: No hero work for you boys today.
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » August 9th, 2007, 4:01 am

*John smirks at that lost comment*

John: You're the Cap! Roger that.

*Suddenly John feels a sharp pain in his side shooting down his leg. He looks down and sees blood*

Right no hero work...
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 9th, 2007, 4:06 am

Chad: Thanks Crichton. Ghost, do we have the range to shut down those mechs?

Ghost: Transmission may be erratic sue to antenna damage, I suggest using maximum boost.

Chad: Right, gain at max, move out of these trees so we have line of sight transmission. Ready, codes sent.

*At the base the remaining Ticonderoga mechs stop moving.*

*In the cockpit, Chad jumps in his seat and pumps his fist.*

Chad: Ya! Go get em guys. *And doubles over in pain* Oh sh--.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 9th, 2007, 4:20 am

* Rydia lands the Atropos in the deck of the ship and lcoks it up. *

Rydia: Ok, this side it's ready. How does it look down there?

Dominic: My mech's secured, yeah.

* Dominic steps outside and takes a look at the Atropos while Rydia climbs down of it. *

Dominic: Are you sure it's safe to keep it out here?

Rydia: Yeah, they were designed this way, both the ship and the mech.

Dominic: Why isn't anyone guarding this ship?

Rydia: It has an integrated AI, just like your ship. It controls everything inside and there are some modified mining bots that do all the manual job.

Dominic: So in short...

Rydia: It was designed for only one person.

Dominic: You mean..?

Rydia: This has been planned for a few years now. I guess they couldn't predict that the only one that could pilot the Atropos would be a pacifist, right?

* Dominic smiled and turned around. *

Dominic: Come on, it's time to go.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » August 9th, 2007, 5:48 am

*John opens his code link to Chad, he fights the pain and grunts though gritted teeth*

John: Hey buddy, How you holding up?
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » August 9th, 2007, 5:55 am

*Georgianna glances at the sensor readings of her subordinates and clenches her jaw*

Georgianna: $#*t.

*Georgianna opens a com link to the remaining members of the Krikav*

Georgianna: Warrior, Vital! This is Spirit, your commanding officer. Please abandon your former orders, assistance is needed in the field! Power up your thrusters and retrieve Crichton and Ross. Theirs and your safety is of top priority to you and the rest of the crew! If we are going to survive this, we have to do it TOGETHER.

*Georgianna's com link closes and back on the Krikav, Vitali and Louis look uncertainly over at Commander Hellwind*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 9th, 2007, 6:16 pm

Chad: Aw crap, I just have to remember not to make any fast moves....... or laugh. Hey, what's wrong, John? What happened, did you get hit?

Greg: Vital, We picked up a distress signal from Ghost. We're bringing out a heavy lifter to retrieve Ghost, we can pick up Crichton too. We need you to give us some cover.

Chad: John! Hey come on, answer me buddy........ Georgianna! something happend to John, I think he got hit, He doesn't answer me. *Chad moves ghost to John's mech and starts to unbuckle to get out and check on John.*

Greg: Chad, just hang on boy, we're bringing a lifter, eta seventy seconds. We'll pull both of you out, we have medical personel on board, they'll take care of things. Just wait where you are. I'll be damned, those mechs at the base aren't moving, the kid's idea actually worked.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 9th, 2007, 8:14 pm

* Rydia and Dominic walked into the ship's bridge. *

Dominic: This... looks a lot like the Krikav's bridge.

???: Good afternoon, lady Farrell.

Dominic: Who--

Rydia: Good afternoon, Erebus. We need to go, quickly.

* The voice came from the ship's P.A. system. Dominic looked around until he figured out the one talking was the AI Rydia mentioned earlier. *

Erebus: Understood. Starting emergency launch procedure...

* Back in the Krikav, the Colonel kept issuing orders from the tactical map. *

Daniel: Foehammer, fly a field ambulance to Charlie squad. Warrior, Vital, cover the recovery shuttle. Bullseye, find another spot, you're in the artillery's direct line of fire.

???: Control, this is Alpha squad, we have captured an enemy stronghold! There's an entry point to the complex here!

Daniel: Roger that, Alpha. Delta and Foxtrot squads, move to Alpha squad's position.

* Daniel moved the map around and noticed a gap in sensor coverage. *

Daniel: Ghost, stay where you are and wait for evac. If possible, link your sensors again to the Krikav while you wait. We seem to have lost connection.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 9th, 2007, 9:30 pm

Chad: Roger that colonel. *Ghost move into the open again.* Ok, Ghost, give them a full sensor sweep. ... Colonel, I can remain on station, my injuries arent critical, just hurt like hell. They should pick up John, but I could stay here cloaked and feed sensor data. I'll wait for later transport. ...... Hmm, Ghost, the radio is working a lot better.

Ghost: Correct, I have retuned the resonance to account for the damage. It will still be substandard, but should be greatly improved.

CHad: Ya, thanks, I didn't think of that.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » August 9th, 2007, 9:57 pm

*Vital and Warrior nod and power up their mechs. They follow the recovery squad as Georgianna finds that the mechs at the base have all stopped moving*

Georgianna: hmmm....

*Georgianna aims her cannons point blank at each mech and forces the operators out one at a time. When the enemy operators have been assembled into a small area Georgianna opens a com link to all mechs in the area as well as one back to the Krikav*

Georgianna: Attention. This is Captain McFarlaine. As far as we are concerned, you operators assembled here are now considered prisoners of war. Obey all orders given to you and no harm will befall you.

*Georgianna addresses the rest of the squad*

Georgianna: Queen. Stay here with the POWs until the Krikav has an opportunity to send a transfer vessel. Ross, the base is now under our control.