Game

5 Minutes is running here

Moderator: Zeratul2k

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Game

Post by oldwrench » August 10th, 2007, 12:10 am

Chad: Thanks captain. Colonel, sir, I'm ready to be picked up, whenever you don't need me anymore.

Greg: Alright Chad, turn of that damned cloaking so we can find you, boy. We're pulling you out, now.

Chad: Ah, yes sir. Ghost, cut the full field and cloaking. I think it's time we both get a few repairs.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 19th, 2007, 11:41 pm

Chad: Georgianna, they told me there are miles of tunnels and caves under this mountain. There are several escape routes, The leaders will get away if you don't find them, fast.

*The techs didn't need the cranes on the lifter, Ghost was able to walk into the cargo bay. Two med techs immediately opened the cockpit and began checking Chads bio readings and questioning him about his injuries.*

Med tech: That must have been some fall you took, this thing is really beat up.

Chad: Ya, I put a couple more dents in it. What happened to John, is he alright?

Med tech: The other guy? He got hit in the leg, lost a lot of blood, he'll be ok though. Looks like you broke your wrist, and you say maybe some ribs. We better ease you out of here so we can get a better check. If it's just cracked bones, we can have you fixed up in a couple days with rapid healing meds.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 12th, 2007, 4:02 pm

* Back on the Krikav, the med techs wheeled John toward surgery. Chad wanted to walk out on his own, but found that fatigue and the pain meds made his legs to weak, so he lay down on the gurney, as the med techs had told him to. As he started to feel very sleepy, Chad looked up to see Greg smiling at him.*

Greg: Don't worry kid, we'll have Ghost repaired and ready for you when these boys get done with you. You did alright kid.

Chad: Thanks. *They wheel him away.* It doesn't matter if you fix ghost, the colonel will probably throw me in the brig anyway. He thinks I'm a deserter, and I screwed up with that big mech, I couldn't stop it. I'll never get a chance to pilot again.