Otaku Leader

Character Bio: Georgianna

Post by Freya » July 13th, 2007, 12:56 am

Name: Georgianna McFarlaine
Codename: Spirit
Fighter: HASEAC-108 Thunderbird
Squad: Red Phoenix
Stature: 5'8", 125 lbs, strawberry-blonde hair (dyed), green eyes
Bio: Born in the heart of Manhattan, Georgianna went to public schools growing up and always loved to hang around the theater after school. She graduated college at NYU, commended for her research and engineering skills in her major. Referred to the military to help her pay off her loans, they found her to posess highly creative tactics in the field and reviewing her background, promoted her to Captain of the Red Phoenix Squad.

Mech Specs:
Name: Reina
Alterations: Georgianna's thunderbird is the upgraded model equipped with an I-field barrier in place of one of it's Beam Sabers, a G.B.R.D. upgraded model of the Beam Rifle, a single Valkyrie cannon on one shoulder and a Minovsky Drive on the other, that when activated formed deadly "wings" to propel the suit and that could cut as well as the sharpest Beam Saber.
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Character Bio: Georgianna

Post by Freya » July 16th, 2007, 5:05 am

Reina: further specs:

Single person standard cockpit centered behind frontal chest compartment lowers when mech defense systems engaged into a standing cockpit for full body movement that directly controls the mech's movement.
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan