Random Boredom AGAIN!

Do you think your teacher is possessed by an ancient monkey spirit and they stole your nose? This is the place to show off your random crazyness!
agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Re: Random Boredom AGAIN!

Post by agito_0291 » February 7th, 2008, 1:46 am

Why don't you post anymore!!!??!?!?!?!??! :pif: It dosn't seem very logical for you guys to not post much AND you two were keeping this place very lively. you might bring back people that have been lost for a while now.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 7th, 2008, 4:14 am

oldwrench wrote:Geez, it's lonely in here.
Sorry... me sick right now... construction in the house is still going (we are over the budget already :sob: ) and now I'm busy with all the paperwork for the graduation ceremony and sending CVs and stuff...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 7th, 2008, 9:26 am

hehe, that's to-chan and my little secret. Besides, we have schoolwork (and normal work for me) too. Which reminds me... I still need to ask to-chan something.. *starts writing on hand "call tomoyo" since we have a "break" at the moment* There! Oh right, where was I? Oh yeah, explaining why we're not posting.. Well... that's basically it.

As for that logical part.. me and tomoyo never were very logic. But don't worry... maybe we'll start posting again after to-chan's test week. Probably not though... More like after her exams. And because I was ill last week, I have have lot's of schoolwork to make and I have to learn history because I have this big important test coming up and I'm sure my German teacher decided that it's time for another test (thank (the) god(s) the day after a break is homework free) and I'm getting off-topic again...

And that really is all I have to say at the moment.. Though I guess I can post a little next week since I don't have time to post this week (today: shopping with onee-chan in Den Haag (dunno what it's called in English), tonight: gaming night with onee-chan. Tomorrow: finding my way back home and gaming with onii-chan. Saturday: Work and movie night after that with a friend. Sunday: Finding my way home again and eat delicious french fries ^^) So I guess I could post on sunday... if I don't drop dead on the sofa.
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 7th, 2008, 2:21 pm

I hope you and Tomo can post some again in two weeks, after I get back from Peru. I really miss you kids.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » February 7th, 2008, 10:28 pm

seems like this and last week should be labeled the "everyone, everywhere get sick weeks"

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » February 8th, 2008, 3:00 am

I am going on a full year of sick free! w00t!
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Sango....
Established Member
Established Member
Location: suffocating under tons and tons of books *coughing*

Post by Sango.... » February 9th, 2008, 10:22 am

agito_0291 wrote:seems like this and last week should be labeled the "everyone, everywhere get sick weeks"
sure it shud b! bcoz last week i had the worst migraine of the year! it was so damn severe dat i cudnt get up from d bed, cud hardly breath, and was almost ready for death! and i was all by myself at home, so no one wud actually know........

*sits on kira's head* finally u got posting again huh brother? :omg: how nice of u! get irregualr again and i make a new recipe of "kira pickles"! *huge hug making him suffocate*
yup yup....i need hugs...more more hugs....T_________T
Fallen Angel, destined to fly...
Broken and Crazy, but too strong to cry....

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 10th, 2008, 4:23 pm

Aaaw, I'll hug you ^ ^ And I'll even give you a piece of my piece of cake (it's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge). After all, it's my sister's b-day so I feel very... something.. I guess. ^ ^ BIG HUG FOR SANGO!!!!! :love: :kiss:

((Hey!! I actually posted! I didn't really think I would post anything today, hehe.))
Don't feed me violins.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 14th, 2008, 8:46 am

Sorry for the double post, but: happy valentinesday (dunno if you say happy or merry or whatever...). I'd give you all chocolate, but those are for my friends (at school). So, yeah..
Don't feed me violins.

Tomoyo
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Tomoyo » February 14th, 2008, 3:10 pm

*also hugs sango*
yeah happy/merry valentines day. Did anyone get pretty loveletters?
Everybody who wants pudding, raise your hand!*raises hand*